First time in Pakistan, Jolta international manufacturer launched electric motorbikes, E70, E100, E125 in Pakistan.
Finally, electric motorbikes launched in Pakistan by a local manufacturer. They have successfully made new electric bikes. They also showed three e-bikes including, E70, E100, E125 in Gwader. According to reports, the model of electric bike E70, Its cost around Rs. 35,000 in Pakistan.
Jolta international company produce e-bikes with noiseless, pollution free, fuel-free, andA�smoke-freeA�bikes in Pakistan.
Here are the complete details about the bikes, including E-70, E100, E125:
- Charge Time: 5 Hours
- Travel in one charge: 50KM
- Electricity cost for one charge: Rs 15 (1.7 units)
- Top Speed: 50km/hour
- Price: Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 40,000 (not finalized yet)
- Charge Time: 6A�Hours
- Travel in one charge: 70KM
- Electricity cost for one charge: Rs 20 (2.5 units)
- Top Speed: 60km/hour
- Price: Not finalized yet
- Charge Time: 7-8A�Hours
- Travel in one charge: 120KM
- Electricity cost for one charge: Rs 32A�(4 units)
- Top Speed: 80km/hour
- Price: Not finalised yet
According to the company, they still not announce the e-bikes launch date. A�Expected thay will be launched electric bike next couple of months in Pakistan. The company also share that, they invest $10 million in Pakistan in two spheres, Jolta company also plans to manufacture Electric cars in Pakistan.